Session Dates: Saturdays
A six week instructor led program designed for individuals or families! If you are looking for to improve your parent child relationship, archery is a great way to start! All levels of archers are welcome to this class that is designed to improve and refine archers’ form and fundamentals of shooting a recurve bow. The goal is to get archers grouping arrows and scoring within the six week period, which will allow them to see and track progress as their time in the class continues. The class will be both fun and memorable for everyone, and could become a lifetime hobby for the entire family!
- Ages 8 and Up
- $120 (per archer) for 6 week session
- Register for your session start date and pay online 24 hrs in advance. No Exceptions
- Equipment Provided by Overton’s Archery Center
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance for full refund
- ONE make-up day at end of session
After clicking on a date below, put a check in the box below the calendar to proceed.
You will receive and email afterwards with logon information.